Online seminar: Document building and training of Vietnamese public accounting standards (VPSAS)
15 July, 2021
Implement Decision No. 1299/QD-BTC dated 31/07/2019 of the Ministry of Finance on approving the project to announce the system of public accounting standards in Vietnam, in the period from 2021 to 2024, the Ministry of Finance projects It is expected to promulgate and publish 20 Vietnamese public accounting standards. Currently, the standards issued in the first phase have completed their draft and are about to be published, including: Standard No. 01 – Presentation of financial statements; Standard No. 02 – Statement of cash flows; Standard No. 12 – Inventories; Standard No. 17 – Real Estate, Plant, Equipment; Standard No. 31 – Intangible Assets.
In order for Vietnam’s public accounting standard system to come into practice, it is necessary to conduct standard training activities for relevant subjects. The development of documents and training of Vietnamese public accounting standards should be carried out appropriately and effectively.
The Accounting and Auditing Supervision Department (Ministry of Finance) in collaboration with the University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City (UEH) and the Industrial University of Ho Chi Minh City (IUH) organized an online seminar on “Develop documentation and train the Vietnamese public accounting standards (VPSAS)”.
- Time: 08:00-12:00 Friday, July 16, 2021
- Form: Online
- Chairman: Leader of Accounting and Auditing Supervision Administration (Ministry of Finance)
- Representative of Accounting and Auditing Management Department – Ministry of Finance.
- Representative of the Board of Directors – University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City.
- Lecturer at Faculty of Accounting – University of Economics, HCMC.
- Lecturer of Faculty of Accounting and Auditing – Industrial University of Ho Chi Minh City.
- Teachers and scientists from universities and academies across the country are interested in the topic of the workshop.
- Other subjects of interest
- Program Contents
- 8h-8h30: Login to the system and welcome guests
- 8:30-9:00: Opening speech
- 9:00 – 10:30: The speakers presented their presentations on the orientation of developing documents and organizing training on Vietnamese public accounting standards.
- 10:30-11:45: Discussing with representatives of the Accounting and Auditing Supervision Administration and guests
- 11h45-12h: Closing and closing speech
► If you are interested, please register to attend the seminar by filling in the information by following the link: https://forms.gle/Rk5crbrEDVEMhdBDA
For more information, please contact the Faculty of Accounting – University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City.
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 02835625823