Scientific conference: Orienting the strategic framework for development of Kien Giang province with a vision to 2050
7 June, 2021
Kien Giang is a province with favorable natural conditions and location from which it has many potentials and diversified economic advantages such as agro-forestry economy, construction material production industry, processing industry. agro-fishery, and tourism. Due to the southwest connecting to the Gulf of Thailand, Kien Giang also has great potential for border economy, maritime and international trade. In addition, Kien Giang is the gateway to the sea for provinces and cities in the Mekong Delta to expand trade with countries in the ASEAN region and the world. Therefore, it is very important to orient the development strategy for Kien Giang province
Ho Chi Minh City University of Economics (UEH), and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (HAPRI) invite researchers, experts in the field of development economics, local planning , policy makers and consultants submit articles to the Conference.
Some suggested topics (preferred but not limited):
- Proposing vision scenarios, development goals to 2050 for Kien Giang
- Which image of Kien Giang in the eyes of the world
- Identify points of difference, potential or advantages that can be sustainable development of Kien Giang
- Analysis of geographical location characteristics to propose development scenarios in general and marine economy in particular., compared with other localities in the world with similar locations and resources
- Analysis of regional and Kien Giang transportation systems. Analysis of the impact of national and regional traffic planning to Kien Giang.
- Competitive analysis and forecast for the next 30 years industry-level competitiveness, cluster competitiveness and specific commodities.
- Analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of the business environment, the ability to attract and develop the private economy, to attract strategic investors
- Analysis of household welfare in the process of development (income, inequality, poverty, migration, health care, education)
- Submission Deadline: 1/6/2021
- Review time: 5 days after deadline
- Result Announcement: 7/6/2021
Conference time and place:
- Estimated time: 15/6/2021
- Location: Rach Gia – Kien Giang
- The cover page with the content:
- Author information: name, organization, address, email, phone number,
- Article summary (maximum 300 words) and up to 6 keywords (if any).
- Single-spaced article, font size 12, Times New Roman font.
- The length of the article should be between 3000-5000 words (excluding references and appendices).
- Tables, figures, and graphs should be inserted as close to the quoted position as possible. Headings are centered for each table, figure.
APA Style Reference
Articles by national, regional, provincial/city practical managers do not have to follow the format specified above.
- The accepted articles presented at the conference will be supported 7 million/article.
- All costs for the authors to present at the local workshop will be sponsored by UEH-HAPRI.
- Good articles will be selected to be published in a special issue of the Journal of Asian Business and Economic Research (JABES, Vietnamese).
► Articles should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org; Title: “Ten Tac Gia – Planning Kien Giang”
- Agriculture and Health Policy Research Institute
- Floor 10, 279 Nguyen Tri Phuong, Ward 5, District 10, HCMC (Tel: 028 3853 0867)
- Tran Thi Phu Duyen
- Phone: 0373 225 525
- Email: Duyenttp@ueh.edu.vn
The conference organizers are looking forward to receiving articles with practical and specific strategic recommendations.
Vietnam Trade Law Workshop in the Integration Period
18 October, 2021
JABES SEMINAR TALKS 2021 (JST 2021) | July Talks
14 June, 2021
ICBF Workshop 2021
7 June, 2021
JABES SEMINAR TALKS 2021 (JST 2021) | June Talks
7 June, 2021