“Towards Future University: A multidisciplinary university and sustainable development, UEH aims at becoming a companion, connecting the community through spreading multidisciplinary knowledge and sustainable development”
Professor Nguyen Dong Phong
Chairman of UEH Council
Creating a better future starts with nurturing today's young talents. To ensure that “no one is left behind”, no student is derived from the opportunity to access a comprehensive education program of UEH, the “Talent Development” Scholarship encourages excellent students. With great efforts, “Bringing wings to dreams” Scholarship gives opportunities to disadvantaged students.
The International Reach Program creates opportunities for talented lecturers and students to participate in international seminars and academic programs to improve their professional knowledge and to learn from international friends. At the same time, this activity helps upgrade facilities and equipment in the direction of modernity, keeping pace with the trend of the world.
Program aims to spread scientific research articles and applied knowledge to the community, together solving the contemporary social problems. The participation of Your valued UEH-affiliated units, businesses and individuals will help promote the spread of profound knowledge values towards sustainable educational and research values.
Community service projects, zero waste schools, green schools. The UEHer community and its partners are pioneers of change, working together towards sustainable development for a better and happier society.
We, together do give and receive, giving wings to the value of knowledge to reach out for a future of sustainable development and for the community and the society.
CONNECTING THE COMMUNITY
- 01 University Of Economics Ho Chi Minh City (UEH) – One-Year Effort Towards Operating The Multidisciplinary And Sustainable University Model
- 02 UEH College of Technology and Design – A year looking back on the founding mark and operation journey
- 03 UEH College of Economics, Law and Government – A year looking back on our founding imprint and operating journey
- 04 UEH College Of Business – A Year Looking Back On The Founding Mark And Operating Journey
- 05 UEH Organizes The 4th Graduation Ceremony 2022 For The Part-Time Mode For 323 Fresh Graduates
- 06 Opening Ceremony Of 48th Course, Regular Undergraduate University: “I’m UEHer – I’m Ready For Next”
- 07 UEH Conducting Accreditation Of Educational Institutions In Accordance With FIBAA Standard