Scientific workshop “Green growth and sustainable development”
14 June, 2021
With the aim to create a forum for academic exchange and sharing of experiences among researchers in the fields of economics, business and consumer behavior for sustainable economic development, Nha Trang University associate with Economics – University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City, Environment Center for Vietnam Development (EfD-Vietnam); Faculty of Economics and Development, Vietnam Institute of Environmental Economics – Hue University of Economics, Hue University, co-organizing the Scientific Conference with the theme “GREEN GROWTH AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT” (Green Growth and Sustainable Development).
The Conference Organizing Committee cordially invites you to participate in writing articles for the Conference. After being peer-reviewed, research articles will have the opportunity to publish in specialized journals of co-organizers. The contents that the workshop aims to exchange and discuss are not limited and within the theme “Green growth and sustainable development”, including:
- Economic growth: Green economic growth; Economic growth model; quality of economic growth, Policies to promote economic growth; The relationship between economic growth and economic restructuring, the relationship between growth and poverty….
- Economic development: Sustainable development of the local economy; Economic development and social justice; Economic development in the context of integration; Industry economic development; Regional – inter-regional economic development;
- Economics of natural resources and environment; analysis/assessment of impacts on natural resources, environment and climate change; valuation of resources; accounting for costs, economic losses due to resource depletion, pollution and environmental incidents, climate change, …
- The topic is related to the economy of the agricultural sector (livestock, farming, aquaculture…); value chain, supply chain, distribution of agricultural products.
- Consumer behavior, markets and trade in agricultural products.
- Topics related to solving social problems in the development process: Poverty alleviation, employment, inequality, social security, education, health, gender roles , the impact of the Covid-19 epidemic, …
- Other related topics.
Deadline for submission and registration:
- Deadline for full submission: 10/06/2021
- Feedback to article appraisal results: July 1, 2021
Estimated time: 30/07/2021
- Articles in Vietnamese or English on word files, no more than 10,000 words in length.
- Quality articles can be selected to be published in a special issue for the conference of the Journal of Asian Business and Economic Research (JABES) of the University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City;
- Quality articles supported to be published in the Journal of Management Science and Economics of Hue University of Economics; or Journal of Fisheries Science and Technology of Nha Trang University.
Venue: Nha Trang University, 02 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Nha Trang, Khanh Hoa.
How to submit your essay: Please submit your article (article format in attached instructions) to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
Vietnam Trade Law Workshop in the Integration Period
18 October, 2021
JABES SEMINAR TALKS 2021 (JST 2021) | July Talks
14 June, 2021
ICBF Workshop 2021
7 June, 2021
JABES SEMINAR TALKS 2021 (JST 2021) | June Talks
7 June, 2021