2. Business tour
21 June, 2021
The program takes UEH university students to visit and experience real-world experiences at production facilities, departments and divisions of enterprises, helping students improve their knowledge and skills to meet the requirements of the domestic industry and the regional labor market.
- Content: Visiting the workplace, learning about the organizational structure, production process, functions – duties of Departments, Divisions, Positions and Titles at the enterprise, listening to the sharing and learned lessons besides necessary skills for students in the real working environment.
- Timeline: Business tours are regularly organized regularly throughout the year with flexibility in accordance with the business’ working schedule.
- Organizations and businesses share your needs of connection here.
- UEH will contact and connect as soon as possible.
BENEFITS TOWARDS ORGANIZATIONS AND BUSINESSES
- Opportunities to introduce business brand, products and services to students.
- Opportunities to approach and recruit interns or students upon graduation.
- Opportunities to demonstrate social and community responsibility.