Invitation notice for the Entrance exam regarding Architectural plan of the Training and Research Institution, University of Economics Ho Chi Minh in Nha Trang City, Khanh Hoa Province
1 November, 2021
University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City (UEH) is expected to establish and to put into operation a training and research facility, oriented into a Branch in Nha Trang City, Khanh Hoa Province that aims to carry out the mission of high-quality training and research, contributing towards the human resource supply for the sustainable development of the South Central region – Central Highlands. Therefore, in order to find new, modern and suitable architectural ideas and options suitable to the meaning and role of the project, UEH cooperates with Khanh Hoa Provincial Association of Architects to officially launch “Architecture Training and research facility Ho Chi Minh City University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City in Nha Trang City” Competition, with prizes up to 150 million VND.
Supported and facilitated by Khanh Hoa Province, UEH Nha Trang will be located on a 2.1-hectare campus in the North Hon Ong School, Training and Vocational School, located next to Le Quy Don Highschool for the Gifted, Provincial School of Politics and so on.
In order to meet the mission as well as the expectations of the leaders and people of Khanh Hoa Province, UEH Nha Trang sets the standard from the very beginning with the optimal architectural design plan, the current space organization as modern, dynamic, creative, green and sustainable. This place not only trains high-quality human resources for the Central region and the Central Highlands but also attracts the attention of scientists, domestic and international experts when coming to work, attend and work in Nha Trang City.
Therefore, UEH cooperated with Khanh Hoa Provincial Association of Architects to officially announce the invitation to take the exam for the selection of Architectural plan of the training and research institution, University of Economics Ho Chi Minh in Nha Trang City, Khanh Hoa Province. The contest was held in the form of a wide selection contest; in order to gather new and modern ideas, architectural plans suitable to the meaning, role of the project and the enthusiasm of the school. The selection committee, consisting of leading scientists, educators, and experienced architects in Khanh Hoa Province, will choose, on behalf of UEH, the most optimal plan as the foundation for the beginning of the formation of a UEH-high-quality training space, knowledge and skills in Nha Trang City.
- All domestic and foreign design consulting organizations with experience and professional qualifications in accordance with current regulations are allowed to participate in the competition.
- Organizations can enter into a partnership to register for the competition, each organization can only participate in one partnership. All issues of rights, interests and obligations between the parties in the partnership shall be mutually agreed upon by the parties.
- Prize A: 150 million VND.
- Prize B: 70 million VND.
- Prize C: 50 million VND.
- Design consultancy organizations that do not win prizes are supported with 10 million VND for each participating organization with valid documents.
CONTEST TIMELINE PLAN
- Announcement of information and invitation for entrance exams: From November 8, 2021.
- Receipt of registration units: From November 8, 2021 to November 18, 2021.
- Contestants taking the test: From November 18, 2021 to January 3, 2022.
- Receipt of application documents: From November 18, 2021 to January 4, 2022.
- Examination board for examination and evaluation, the participating units to defend the plan: From January 7, 2022 to January 9, 2022.
- The Examination Board sending the results to the investor for consideration and recognition of the exam results: From January 10, 2022 to January 12, 2022.
- Announcement and awarding the contest: From January 14, 2022 to January 16, 2022.
(This is the estimated time for the contest, depending on the Covid-19 epidemic situation, the time plan may change, the Contest Organizing Committee will notify each contestant).
- Contact address: Khanh Hoa Provincial Association of Architects – 9C2 Nguyen Thien Thuat Street, Loc Tho Ward, Nha Trang City.
- Head of the Organizing Committee: Architect Nguyen Hoang – Chairman of Khanh Hoa Architect Association (Phone 0903555588)
The establishment of UEH Nha Trang Branch is an appropriate and necessary step for socio-economic development in Khanh Hoa Province in particular and the South Central Coast – Central Highlands Provinces in general. UEH Nha Trang will become a prestigious center of training, scientific and applied research, consulting in the country and in the region, accompanying the authorities and the people of Khanh Hoa Province as well as Central Coastal Provinces and Central Highlands in terms of the mission of economic and social development of the region. UEH is looking forward to the enthusiastic participation and response of organizations and individuals!
Organizations and individuals participating in the contest can download the detailed notice, documents about the contest HERE and on the information pages related to the contest or contact the Organizing Committee of the contest directly to be provided with the file.