Launching the competition to select architectural plans for investment projects in Training and Research Institution, University of Economics Ho Chi Minh in Nha Trang City – Khanh Hoa Province
30 October, 2021
The contest was held to select architectural design ideas for training and research institutions, University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City in Nha Trang City – Khanh Hoa Province. The objective is to develop an architectural design plan and a master plan to meet the requirements of functions, use purposes and to have a solution for the design of the work (in terms of shapes, colors, architectural forms, facades, standing posture, roof architecture and so on) as unique, modern, dynamic, creative, green, sustainable and suitable to the important and typical nature of the building.
The competition is open to the public, the subjects of the competition are domestic and foreign individuals and design consulting organizations who have full professional capacity, practice in accordance with the current regulations and voluntary participation
JUDGEMENT BORAD COMPOSITION
- Prof. Dr. Architect Nguyen Quoc Thong – Chairman of Architectural Council, Vietnam Association of Architects
- Prof. Dr. Nguyen Dong Phong – Chairman of UEH School Council,
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Phan Thi Bich Nguyet – Chairwoman of UEH Advisory Council,
- Dr. Bui Quang Hung – Vice President of UEH,
- Dr. Architect Pham Phu Cuong – Dean of Faculty of Architecture, University of Architecture, Ho Chi Minh City
- Architect Nguyen Hoang – Chairman of Khanh Hoa Architect Association,
- Architect Nguyen Ngoc Da – Khanh Hoa Architect Association,
- Architect Phan Van Dang – Khanh Hoa Architect Association,
- Architect Tran Thanh Cuong – Khanh Hoa Architect Association,
- Architect Nguyen Phuong Nam – Khanh Hoa Architect Association,
- Architect Le Minh Tien – Head of Architecture and Planning Management Department, Khanh Hoa Department of Construction.
- Launching the contest, announcing the contest information and inviting the entrance exam: from October 30, 2021 to November 11, 2021
- Receiving registration units: from 11/11/2021 to 11/17/2021
- Entities taking the test: from November 18, 2021 to January 2, 2022
- Receipt of entries: 03/01/2022
- Examination and grading committee: from January 4, 2022 to January 5, 2022
- Announcement and awarding of the contest: from January 10, 2022 to January 16, 2022
- Prize A: 150 million VND.
- Prize B: 70 million VND.
- Prize C: 50 million VND.
- Design consultancy organizations that do not win receive an equal support of 10 million VND for each participating organization with valid documents.
- Land area: 2.1 ha.
- Maximum building density: 40%.
- Maximum land use coefficient: 2 times.
- Maximum floor height: 5 floors (excluding basement and mezzanine).
- Setback distance: at least 15 m from red line.
Scale: Training 2,000 students and 90 workplaces of staff, teachers and other activities of the University.
Boarding student size: approximately 420 students.
The overall project consists of main functional blocks: Working block (including: Board of Directors, specialized Faculties, Functional rooms/centers, Meeting rooms); Block lecture halls, classrooms; Block Hall; Block libraries, Archives; Dormitory block; Canteen block, Guest house – public service (practice hotel); Sports block. Ancillary items: Security guard house, Parking spaces for students, employees and guests, Car parking space, house for backup generators, ground yard, public fence, internal road yard and so on)
- Architect Nguyen Huu Duy Kha, Representative of UEH in Khanh Hoa Province (0914095555, email@example.com) or
- Architect Nguyen Hoang – Chairman of Khanh Hoa Architect Association (0903555588)